Friday, August 14, 2009

CASA Houses at NorthPark







Today I went by NorthPark Mall to purchase raffle tickets for playhouses. These aren't your ordinary playhouses. These are special..very special. I think I could live in one of these playhouses. These seriously kick-ass!! You won't find Bobby Brady reading dirty magazines in there. These are for hardcore players. No Barbies Allowed!!

Besides, the money collected from the raffle tickets go to an organization called CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates for abused and neglected children)..so really, you can't go wrong. Even if you don't win, you know your money went to a good place.
For more information on CASA go to http://www.dallascasa.org/

For information about the playhouses at NorthPark go to http://www.dallascasaplayhouses.org/

At this website, you can view each of the 14 artfully created playhouses displayed. You can also avoid the mall traffic by purchasing tickets online. Raffle tickets are $5 each, or 5 tickets for $20. But, as I did, you can buy 12 tickets for $50. You also choose which playhouses you want your name entered into. The $50 option includes one special raffle ticket for the "Smart Car Playhouse", which includes the car. I want that car. I want that car for one reason..I want to paint it. I want to paint it like one of those "Little Tikes" play cars just like the one I have pictured. I can imagine myself cruising the streets of Dallas. Maybe I can dress up like Mrs. Potato-Head too, but then again, I don't know if my giant spud of a head could fit in that car. That car is so small, that if you hit a speed bump too fast in that car, you'd be wearing your ass-cheeks as a hat. I don't understand how people can really take themselves seriously while driving in that "Smart Car". Is it THAT 'Smart' to be sharing a road with other cars that are rolling with rims bigger than your car? I think that the biggest safety feature on the "Smart Car" is it's license plate. But if you want to relate the "Smart Car" as describing your own intelligence, then I could see my daughter driving that. I had my own car in highschool that I would call the "Below Average Car". That was my Chrysler Cardoba...yellow..my car was yellow when yellow wasn't cool.


Oh yes, and the raffle drawing is August 23rd at 4pm at the NorthCourt between Nordstrom and Macy's. You don't need to be present to win.

Latererererer,
Donna



3 comments:

  1. I'm smart?!? I didn't know I was smart....

    By the way you should look at this new jayjay wheelchair. You should get it for GG.

    http://phc-online.com/v/vspfiles/assets/images/j3-back-ad00.jpg

    Go G-Jay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know your smart Macey..You just can't drive worth a shit! LOVE YOU!!! I'll check out the J.J. fo G.G. - mOm

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAAA!! the Jay-J3..now THAT'S funny! (inside joke)

    ReplyDelete