Thursday, August 20, 2009

Big Brown Bag


I haven't blogged in a while because my mind has been cluttered with family drama, so I'm going to think beyond all of that mess..and write-on....dude.

I'm still waiting for that drawing for that "Smart Car" raffle..3 more days to go. I've been to NorthPark a couple more times since that day. Visiting NorthPark Mall reminds me of a news story that aired a few weeks ago. It was about how they arrested some guys for doing 'sex acts' in the men's bathroom. Then the news guys needed to show some shoppers who were completely SHOCKED that something like this was happening at their perfect hoity-toity NorthPark Mall.

My response would have been..'ooooohhh now C'mon!!!' This sort of thing has been happening at NorthPark for over 25 years! I really thought everybody knew that if you went in the men's rooms at NorthPark, you literally needed to 'watch your back'. So I will clue-in all you men out there who don't know about the real show! It has been a fact that when you go in the men's room, and see a pair of feet in one of the potty stalls, if there is a shopping bag next to those feet, there is a high probability that there are another pair of feet standing in the shopping bag. That's just how they roll. So now you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment